Deleting FM 2015

As I've just purchased FM 2016 and not about to play my FM 2015 again, I decided to delete the FM 2015 from my iMac.

However when going into the Steam Library choosing Properties from the drop down menu, then Local Files and from there Delete Local Game Content, these small black windows started blinking, when Delete and Cancel came up.

Then I just quickly clicked Cancel to stop the windows from blinking. Could it be that the blinking just was a precaution, that I should take note, what I was about to do? After all completely uninstalling Football Manager 2015.

an easy way is also to go in to your computer then c:\ and then my documents and then sports interactive and just delete football manager 2015 from there.

OP specifically said he wanted to delete FM 2015 from his iMac. There is neither c:\ nor my documents on a Mac.

To OP: Don't worry about the blinking. When deleting local content through Steam it removes everything. (I play FM on a Mac too)

OP specifically said he wanted to delete FM 2015 from his iMac. There is neither c:\ nor my documents on a Mac.

To OP: Don't worry about the blinking. When deleting local content through Steam it removes everything. (I play FM on a Mac too)

It also won't delete the game files. That's just all the extra stuff in that folder. You'll need to delve deep into the Steam folders and find the data there. Or just do it through Steam.

Archived