Burnley F.C Tactics Exchange

Curly Claret

Hey SI world,

I've dug through the forums and can't seem to find a Burnley thread and i surely can't be the only person taking on the clarets promotion campaign??

I'm currently at work so I don't have access to my game at the moment but if anybody else is interested i'd love to share ideas/tactics/findings with you??

Get in touch UTC

Hey fellow Claret! Not started with Burnley since FM13 but looked through their squad and we seem to have a great side already without the need for too many signings. Pritchard is available on loan which could be a good buy and i'd look for a centre back but failing that i'd go with what i have. I'm currently Notts County on my game though 1st season. UTC!

Tempted to start a Burnley save due to my love for Andre Gray (I'm a Luton fan). Might wait until January though as I suspect he'll get a decent upgrade if his current form continues. Hard to believe that his pace has been downgraded since FM15 :eek: but I suppose that is the disadvantage of the CA weighting system (he's comparable to if not faster than Jamie Vardy in real life IMHO). He still looks very good for Championship level as it stands mind you! How many goals have you managed to get out of him Curly Claret?

He still looks very good for Championship level as it stands mind you! How many goals have you managed to get out of him Curly Claret?

I've got 6 out of 8 games from him ( he did pick up an ankle injury early season when i realised i still had a high intensity fitness training still on from pre season :rolleyes: ) But he's come back with vengeance, he's ridiculously quick!! It's also worth noting that when freddy Ulvestad comes back from injury he's a machine, i'm currently retraining him into more of an advanced role (enganche) to see how he develops.

Finners- Fair enough! I don't mind Leicester to be fair, my problem was with your irritatingly obnoxious ex-manager (although i did respect him). Plus Vardy and Mahrez are keeping me afloat in fantasy.

Fierro9- Stop slacking and start representing, there's basically ZERO threads for the clarets on here

Archived