Changing from standard box to selector box?

wkdsoul

I'm looking for have my Key employees panel on the club overview page, but a drop down multi selection panel over a standard one.. This is the code currently there.. What do i need to change so i can add other widget in,

<container class="subsection_box" minimum_height="150" priority="2" default_height="303">

<translation id="title" translation_id="328524" type="use" value="Key Employees[COMMENT:title for a panel showing the manager, captain and vice captain of a club]" />

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" layout_children="true" />

<widget class="club_overview_staff_panel" id="ctxd" file="bergkamp club overview staff panel">

<record id="object_property">

<integer id="get_property" value="objt" />

<integer id="set_property" value="objt" />

</record>

</widget>

</container>

</container>

AS it looks now - > http://oi59.tinypic.com/9vjh39.jpg

How do i add in say?

<!--results-->

<container class="subsection_box" minimum_height="140" priority="2" default_height="-4">

<translation id="title" translation_id="319448" type="use" value="Kits[COMMENT: title for the club kits the club overview panel]" />

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" layout_children="true" />

<widget class="club_overview_kits_panel" id="cloK">

<record id="object_property">

<integer id="get_property" value="objt" />

<integer id="set_property" value="objt" />

</record>

</widget>

</container>

I'm looking to hae that panel ,have a menu, of staff, league history, trophies etc.

Copy the coding used the display the two afilitate panels in your screenshot (make sure you change the panel ids as each panel needs its own id, there may also be a limit to how many changable panels you can have), and in the list of selected screens change them to reference the screens you want to show.

Archived