[FM15] The Faith of the Seven and the Return of a King

forameuss

• 4 weeks later...

Just noticed that there were unreplied posts, so thought I'd give a bit of an update.

Basically, as you'll see three posts up, I got into a bit of bother for posting an illegal stream. Bit of a brain-fart, stupid thing to do, but got banned for a week from the forums. During that, I played on a bit in the save, and given how quickly you can fire through the seasons, I ended up way ahead of where I had posted. When I came back, I just couldn't face catching things up, and I was actually quite enjoying being able to play without screenshotting everything all the time.

Since then, I think I'm up to around 2030 (could be wrong, but it's around there). More interestingly, it's around the end of the playing careers of those 7 players I added. If anyone's interested, I could do a summary post of the huge gap between where I left off and where I am now, then update from now on up until FM16 is released.

Simple. Don't do loads of screenshots and do concise updates. Then you enjoy playing without screenshotting everything and people get your updates.

True, but I think I'd get even more annoyed writing the concise updates - picture paints a thousand words and all that rubbish :p

I wasn't doing too many screenshots for this one anyway, just cutting down to none and just playing was a bit of a novelty.

Archived