Will I survive the season? Place your bets.

On my long journeyman save, I've taken over a club at the bottom of the Italian Serie C/C, Lupa Roma. Basically, the situation is as bad as you can possibly imagine- the club is in administration, and relying heavily on loan signings and, frankly, the majority of the squad is both 17 years of age and well below the standard of the division. I can't change the staff due to being in administration, and the coaches are terrible, and while I have had some success in bringing a few free transfers in, the mood in the dressing room has never lifted above "Okay" since my appointment. It was the only job I could get, because the save is not going well at all- frankly, I'm struggling wherever I go or whatever I do. But that's another rant for another day.

Anyway, so I took over at Lupa Roma on 12th December, after 13 games. At that point, the club had two points.

Now, seven games later, the club has... two points. Seven straight defeats, including a 9-0 thumping. The one bright spot is that I've managed to get the club scoring goals- prior to my appointment, they'd only scored 2 in 13 games. Now we've scored 7 in 20. I'll take what bright spot I can find.

For what it's worth, we're still not all that far from the team above us- two teams have seven points each after 20 games, so survival is not impossible.

So, the question is, do you think I'm going to last the season? The earliest sackings I've seen so far in any FM game was after five games. I've outlasted that, but can I hold on for another 18, and even keep us up?

Place your bets...

Yes, you can, but it doesn't mean that you will ;)

Meaning that if you start winning games, you will survive, but if you continue the losing streak, you are out.

As i have no idea about your abilities, i will just guess it is a 50/50 chance :D

Archived