FM running slowly since update

I'm not seeing any difference, I have nearly every league loaded & navigating between screens (other than 'scouting' due to player numbers) or flicking through news items is still instantaneous, as ever try deleting cache & temp folders to see if that helps.

As there are a couple more of you mentioning this it is worth raising it in the technical issues section of the bugs forum, please create you own threads as it is easier for SI to establish any pattern or likely causes, post details of your game setup, a copy of your dxdiag & also quantify the issue by saying how long the delay is.

Thanks.

Edit: Forgot to say that it's always worth detailing if there are specific actions or screens that is producing this delay or if it is any in-game action that you attempt.

It is a noticeable second delay when navigating between menus, ie when loading First Team and the delay after a game has finishing. I wouldn't usually complain, however I thought it was a coincidence as it started happening just after the update.

Same problem here too... weird that this wasn't picked up on before they released the patch. It is quite noticeable.

Mightn't appear on all set ups.

Surely after a good share of the patches breaking the game for a good fraction of users they need to consider having a method of allowing users to roll back patches in the future though. Mistakes happen, but for users to be stuck with them for so long while they're "working on it" when the game was working perfectly well before is quite frankly poor.

Archived