The match engine seems worse..

Hi there.

I downloaded the winter transfer update and have noticed the following issues with the enhanced match engine.

- the different speed options are still not right. In fact the speed types are either too fast or too slow. This is worse then how they were before.

- there is no difference between the medium and fast speed settings.

- the match engine is juddering more than before the update. It was smoother in the previous update.

I am playing the game on the enhanced engine (which my device recommends) on the extended highlights at a medium/fast setting. My device is the Samsung Galaxy tab pro 8.4 on the latest KiltKat OS.

The version before the update played so much better.

What are other people's views?

Do you find that the AI plays players who are obviously not fit? By minute 20, I usually have 1-3 opposition players in the mid-to-low 70s as far as condition goes, almost every game.

Also, how do you make it go fast? On mine, using the enhanced, even when I have it on Very Fast, a single game easily takes 7-10 minutes.

But I agree, I do not notice a performance bump following the update.

• SI Staff

I can't see how any of the changes that have been made could have made the juddering more, but then overall speedwise people have reported very different results on different devices so we will be interested to see overall feedback.

Archived