The board will not allow any budget related requests at this time due to ffp contraints HELP!!

okay, so iv managed to take leeds to prem league, Europa league, fa cup, and a league cup glory within 4 season. so as you can imagine iv built up a far bit of money by tried to spend as low as I can, but build a good enough team to take on these challenges,

im now in season 5 with 28 mill left to spend but as a result of getting atsu on free and paying him 79k and bought Fred for 20 mill with a wage of 105k, I lets a few player leave on free and sold a play.

as a result of this I have gone over my wage but can not adjust the budget even tho Iv 28 mill left, all I get when trying to adjust the budget is.... The board will not allow any budget related requests at this time due to financial fair play constraints.

can someone please explain to me why this is happening...thanks

It will be to do with the FFP (Financial Fair Play rules). Your club is likely to have been sanctioned from what you are describing (or the board are taking steps to prevent you from being sanctioned). If your wage budget has gone up by more than 4m per year (76,923 per week) over your previous season you will face a fine at that point. It may be your board preventing you from doing so.

Archived