FM15 match day question

mvp

Yo fellow FM people!

So at match day the kick off times are different for each match, which is fine, as it is the same in real matches as well. Question is, is there any way to prevent me having to click continue/space 100 times before its my time to play? Its starting to become very annoying.

PS: Sorry if this has been asked before, wasen't quite sure what to search for.

Thanks, but i'm not sure you understood me. This is what i want to avoid ( http://imgur.com/VlFlKn4 ), as you can see the kick off time is different, so i have to click continue for every single match. Tried ticking "skip match preview in build up to matches", but that didn't help.

Edit: Forgot to take a screen of my match day, and took one of the other teams in the league, but the issue is the same.

Yo fellow FM people!

So at match day the kick off times are different for each match, which is fine, as it is the same in real matches as well. Question is, is there any way to prevent me having to click continue/space 100 times before its my time to play? Its starting to become very annoying.

PS: Sorry if this has been asked before, wasen't quite sure what to search for.

Well i am annoyed also with the same problem. if there is a way it could be nice.

Archived