What's the easiest way to restore FM14 to its default state?

I'm trying to delete all my custom graphics and folders and restore FM14 to its default state. Essentially, right as it is after installing for the first time. I've been experiencing some freeze issues that don't occur on other FM's and I'm sure this is the root of the problem. I would simply go in and remove them manually but I didn't make a change log (doing this for FM15) and can't remember all the things I added. Going to document the changes once I restore the files to see if I can see where the issue is coming from.

I don't have any saves or tactics I want to preserve but rather restart the game as if it were new. I don't know how to go about doing this and had a hard time finding any answers online.

Anybody have a clue?

[h=2]How to Complete a Full Uninstall[/h]* Before proceeding please make sure to write down the username and password of your Steam account as you will need them to reinstall afterwards.

Start by uninstalling Football Manager 2014 through Steam:

- With Steam under your Library, Right-click on Football Manager 2013 and select "Delete Local Content..."

Next confirm the removal the Football Manager 2013 Settings and Cache Folders (instructions dependent on your OS)

[h=2]How to Complete a Full Uninstall[/h]* Before proceeding please make sure to write down the username and password of your Steam account as you will need them to reinstall afterwards.

Start by uninstalling Football Manager 2014 through Steam:

- With Steam under your Library, Right-click on Football Manager 2013 and select "Delete Local Content..."

Next confirm the removal the Football Manager 2013 Settings and Cache Folders (instructions dependent on your OS)

Does this include the "preferences" file listed here? http://www.crashwiki.com/4-steps-to-fix-football-manager-2014-crashes-and-errors/

Archived