Questions about managerial style

Do the attributes you adjust to not get negated by your coaches?

What I mean is why should I put points in goalkeeping or fitness training when I can assign 5 star coaches to take care of that for me? Does setting the slider for those categories so low have a negative effect even if you have coaches?

If not then wouldn't it be more beneficial to go full on tactical manager?

if you start with lower league team an extra coaching gives you early bonus, but if you get promoted, those points spend will be a burden cause you can hire more staff and you'd preffered to have spend those points on tactical...

Do the attributes you adjust to not get negated by your coaches?

What I mean is why should I put points in goalkeeping or fitness training when I can assign 5 star coaches to take care of that for me? Does setting the slider for those categories so low have a negative effect even if you have coaches?

If not then wouldn't it be more beneficial to go full on tactical manager?

Glory-hunter :rolleyes:

if you start with lower league team an extra coaching gives you early bonus, but if you get promoted, those points spend will be a burden cause you can hire more staff and you'd preffered to have spend those points on tactical...
so starting at Chelsea for example. Being a purely actual manager will have the best benefits. Considering you won't need to coach yourself?

Archived