Screenflow - Every matchday option

Hello,

I have a question about the screenflow settings.

I would like to see results of a competition every matchday. For example, in Champions League I would like to see the results screen every monday and wednesday when it is an european week (even If my team doesn't play this competition).

How can I do that in FM 2015 ?

There was a topic about this last year:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/364241-Screen-Flow-issue-does-it-work

I am not sure we can do that in the demo...

There's a sneaky workaround you can do until SI manage to fix this. Takes a wee bit setting up, but can be worth it.

After the draw is made for the group stages, go to each matchday, and pick a match to 'attend'. When that matchday comes around, the fixtures will pop up on your newscreen, and you simply have to click 'attend' again to stop you viewing the match. When you continue, you'll get the results in the next newsfeed. And this continues for as long as you want.

The only time this won't work is if you have a team playing a domestic game on any of the same evenings.

There's a sneaky workaround you can do until SI manage to fix this. Takes a wee bit setting up, but can be worth it.

After the draw is made for the group stages, go to each matchday, and pick a match to 'attend'. When that matchday comes around, the fixtures will pop up on your newscreen, and you simply have to click 'attend' again to stop you viewing the match. When you continue, you'll get the results in the next newsfeed. And this continues for as long as you want.

The only time this won't work is if you have a team playing a domestic game on any of the same evenings.

Thanks ! I expect It will be corrected soon :-)

Archived