Fans pessamisitic ahead of clash

FM14. Playing as Dortmund. In 14 seasons won 14 league titles, 11 domestic cups and the champions league 5 times.

Currently unbeaten in all comps in November ahead of our home CL clash with Bilbao (they're bottom of the group with 1 point, 9th in la liga) so was surprised to see this message pre-match:

14317wp.png

This was the result post-match:

11likhd.png

a0ujr7.png

Any ideas why Bilbao were such strong favourites away against my world class Dortmund side?

I'm not sure if these messages are based on:

1. Form

2. Club Rating

3. History

but yes sometimes odd things like this pop up and I think its possibly a coding issue. As always if you have a game saved BEFORE this instance to upload to the SI FTP server then they have chance to have a look, fix code and retest. Without this then its very difficult to do anything than acknowledge it looks wrong.

Set saves to weekly as a minimum is my recommendation, if you dont already

1. Form. Unbeaten in all comps in November. Scoring 3.2 and conceding 0.6 per game. They are 9th in la liga, bottom of the CL group.

2. Rating. Us 3rd in the world, them 20th.

3. In 14 seasons won 14 league titles, 11 domestic cups and the champions league 5 times. Them, literally nothing in the 14 seasons. They only scraped into the CL by finishing 4th in Spain the previous year..

Archived