What's the shortest amount of time it's taken to fall out with a new signing?

Gandy

Just splashed out on record signing Ravel Morrison (£7,500,000 straight up cash).

I signed him onto a key-player contract for a reasonable £45,000 per week.

Anyways, I was going through my squad and changing roles of players and changed his to important first team player.

Needless to say, he requested a transfer less than two weeks after joining me.

Some sort of record, right?

I loaned a RB from PSG who got pissy I wouldn't use him as a starter after 3 games (I forgot to change how often I'd use him on the loan contract) and demanded I cancel his loan. I had zero backup so I told him to f off.

of course, the one start he gets... injured for a month. oh well!

1 game. This player (a regen) had a really bad game (5.2), in a heavy defeat. He was just one of many players fined 2 weeks wages (Zero tolerance on awful performances at home!). He got buttmad, wouldn't back down, and I sent him to rot in the U-18's for awhile. :D

Just splashed out on record signing Ravel Morrison (£7,500,000 straight up cash).

I signed him onto a key-player contract for a reasonable £45,000 per week.

Anyways, I was going through my squad and changing roles of players and changed his to important first team player.

Needless to say, he requested a transfer less than two weeks after joining me.

Some sort of record, right?

Really shouldn't of offered him key player status if you only intend him to be first team to avoid situations like this, if he doesn't like first team status move onto your next target. Mine would be similar to animasta when i fined for poor performance but it wasn't a loan but a transfer.

Really shouldn't of offered him key player status if you only intend him to be first team to avoid situations like this, if he doesn't like first team status move onto your next target. Mine would be similar to animasta when i fined for poor performance but it wasn't a loan but a transfer.

I actually didn't see it had changed from first-team to key player during negotiations.

Was too focused on getting that wage down to an acceptable level (£65,000 down to £45,000).

I'm happy using him as a key player, as I'm short of quality in his position.

Just didn't realise he'd make a big deal out of it :cool:

edit: not complaining that the game is broken by the way, this cr*p happens in real life.

I think it was on FM12 or 13 I fell out with a player the day I signed him because of the press conference. If I remember correctly I hyped him up to get some confidence in him and he three his dummy out of the pram saying I was expecting to much from him.

Archived