window mode

hi, thank you for reading this, i got myself a new pc desk, so with that i got 2 pc monitors so i was hoping i could play fm and watch football at the same time, but i cant seem todo it. i window mode my fm,but the fm size doesn't match up with the screen, it either to small to big. so then i tried to move fm to one screen football on the other, but cant seem to that. as soon as i click back into fm, the other screen freezes. is the any way of doing this? thanks for your help

• 2 weeks later...

Getting your FM to the right size is just a case of running in Windows mode then pressing the Maximise button.

With regards watching football on your second screen and it freezing when you click into FM, it sounds to me like your operating system stops updating your second monitor when your main monitor has focus. This is nothing to do with FM and would happen with any application. I can only suggest updating your graphics card or maybe searching for such a setting (if one exists) within your OS to make sure the other monitor stays updated.

resize FM window, don't use maximize button, play the other program and pick window and drag it right to the other monitor, resize again, don't maximize, if you are using web stream uncheck hardware acceleration, it could crash video drivers cause FM uses high GPU mode and web player uses low-accelerated GPU, you can try lowering FM 3D match settings to lowest possible

Archived