[FM13] Rep Gains

Hola.

I was wondering how much reputation TNS would gain from winning one of the domestic cups. In this case, it was the League Cup. So I loaded the FMRTE thing [1] and checked the clubs reputation, wrote it down and then played the final.

When the final was finished, I saved the game and reloaded TNS (The New Saints) and the reputation was the same.

I'm a little confused. Aren't you supposed to gain reputation gain from winning cups. I know the Welsh League Cup isn't exactly the F.A Cup but there should be *some* gain in reputation, surely?

Thanks

[1] I didn't edit my game. I just wanted to see the change in rep.

Edit: I'm beginning to think rep is calculated at a specific point in the season as I've seen no changes in rep even though I've won the league and the cup. I suspect it's done at a specific time and now I need to find out when that it as that's when I want to talk to the board. So I guess there are two questions here

As far as I recall, reputation will only rise once a year and it will be when the game updates all the data, usually at the end of the season. Be aware, however, that reputation will not rise a lot with one win and will only really show a lot of improvement with consistent wins and progress.

As far as I recall, reputation will only rise once a year and it will be when the game updates all the data, usually at the end of the season. Be aware, however, that reputation will not rise a lot with one win and will only really show a lot of improvement with consistent wins and progress.

Yeah, I thought it'd be the beginning or the end of the season. I just checked again, at the end of the season (player holiday) and it's the same. I peronally think it'll be before the board set expectations.

I will check again then.

Cheers fella

Archived