Evaluating player injury risk

I just signed a player. I scouted him, evaluated the things I normally do (limited though they are after a whole whopping one season of playing) and at my press conference I was asked about his injury history. OK, I admit I missed that so can one tell me where to find that information while doing my due diligence on a player? Many thanks.

With no way of seeing the hidden stat in normal circumstances, pretty sure your two best options are to check out his scout report and see if it is listed as a weakness or strength for him under "Attributes"...

TGvExKQ.png?1

...Then head into the History tab of his profile and go to Injuries to get a list of all previous injuries with dates and the length of time he was out etc.

qVOI4At.png?1

This gives you the best idea and let's you evaluate it. Just keep in mind that I guess theoretically his Injury Proneness could be one point worse than what is listed as his weakness, so it's still terrible, but it won't show up. I think that's about it? Hope that helps!

OK. I think it's just the press pushing buttons. He missed 9 days for a bruised shin in '13 and 3 weeks for a chest injury in '14; both injuries occurred in training.

The coach's report shows Aerial Ability to be his weakest area.

I'll just hold my breath then. I got him on a free but a pretty big salary hit.

Archived