Club rejecting bids....

Is the club rejecting bids for players a normal thing or something which can be turned on/off within the game somewhere?

I've come across this before when automatically setting "reject all offers" in the players transfer status, but at the moment something in the background seems to be deciding not to accept offers from certain clubs!

Does it say "xx declined the bid on behalf of the club" or something? Usually happens if you have an asking price set for a player and your dof is responsible for finding new clubs for players. At least that's how it goes in my game. I've seen him reject bids for players I want to just get rid of before because of this.

It says "[club] have rejected bids from [club(s)] for [player]"

Sacked my DOF early in the season and don't have one now, all staff responsibilities are min apart from assigning scouts and finding loan clubs for youth players.

Maybe Barcelona have some bad relationships with certain clubs?!

No, there will be a setting that controls it. Clubs won't just reject offers for no reason unless you set it to let them decide.

You've definitely checked the Transfer Status for the player and made sure it's not set to "reject all bids"?

No, there will be a setting that controls it. Clubs won't just reject offers for no reason unless you set it to let them decide.

You've definitely checked the Transfer Status for the player and made sure it's not set to "reject all bids"?

Also worth checking your unwanted list, it could be that the is a minimum acceptable value set & that is not being met.
Yeah, definitely not on reject all bids. I'll check that unwanted list next time, as I think it gives the reasons on there.

I'll probably be back! Cheers for the replies.

Archived