Available players for Celtic

I have statrted two, or three careers with Celtic. Every time I scout players, I only see England and Scotland based players. No matter where I set the scouting, I never see a European, South American, etc.

Hi, I play as Celtic a lot too. Instead of using scouts, go to the transfer section, then search the 'find club' part, you'll find some great players from all over the place, keep an eye on Banfield in Argentina, after a season or two you can sign regens from them for a very small fee. If you have an extra few pounds you should buy the sugar daddy option, it makes a massive difference when playing as Celtic. My first signing is always Yordy Reyna, he's a right winger from Red Bull Salzburg

That's the reason I don't use the scouts, when I did try, they were recommending players from the likes of Falkirk and Livingston, but when I search the teams myself there are loads of players that just don't show in the scout searches for some reason.

Thanks, the update would be appreciated, but several Scottish clubs (Dundee, Dundee United, Livingston, and Raith Rovers) have all brought players from South America In the last decade, most were wildly unsuccessful, but they were here for a short time. It's not just that continent though, when using scouts for a Scottish team very few players from eastern or southern Europe are shown, but a manual search of the teams shows a lot of great players

Archived