Cost of stadium/facility upgrades for really low reputation teams?

I know it costs millions at the top levels to up grade some facilities and you need hundreds of millions in the bank to build a new stadium or some times even to upgrade it. But is there a known cost of the lowest levels, I'm talking from 1-2 as in I am the lowest of low. Managing in a custom 5 level Irish database from the 5th division up. At the start my reputation was 150 I think, and I play in a another clubs 400 capacity seater stadium, my highest attendance to date has been 143 so I'm not thinking of building a brand new 60,000 stadium. Having won promotion from the bottom division in my first season, I'm halfway though my second season and am currently on course to get back to back promotions. I turned semi-professional this season and its got me thinking of what is needed start upgrading?

I played a similar situation in FM12 and I was able to start upgrading slowly but the differences was that I owned the stadium I played at so my 500 capacity got a couple of hundreds of seats each time this time I don't own it so I'm worried the game is not coded for building new stadiums at this low a standard. So any idea of the cost for entry level budget stadiums?

Archived