Rooney Takes Cardiff Hotseat!!

Well, quite a few people have expressed how Rooney cashed and burned on their save, and to be honest, his playing career on mine wasn't too great either, and then this happened..

At just 33 years old, Wayne Rooney has become the Manager of Premier League side Cardiff City, those poor, poor bugger..

26nd.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Well, quite a few people have expressed how Rooney cashed and burned on their save, and to be honest, his playing career on mine wasn't too great either, and then this happened..

At just 33 years old, Wayne Rooney has become the Manager of Premier League side Cardiff City, those poor, poor bugger..

26nd.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

In my FM13 game I saw top English coaches taking up position up here in the SPFL, this just wouldn't happen in real life and at times makes a mockery of reality in the game.

In my FM13 game I saw top English coaches taking up position up here in the SPFL, this just wouldn't happen in real life and at times makes a mockery of reality in the game.

Yeah, another example would be Ricardo Moniz - regurarly picks up top jobs in England on my saves. In real life he was sacked by Ferencvaros at the start of December. On my saves he's gotten jobs at Man Utd, Tottenham and Liverpool.

Archived