Cancel Tutoring

Hiya. I have been told that one of my players is gaining little from the tutoring. I have tried to see how I can stop the tutoring from taking place but I am having no luck. I tried right clicking on the tutor to see if there was an option. I looked into the Private Chat feature but again nothing there. Could someone point me in the right direction.

Thanks

Hiya. I have been told that one of my players is gaining little from the tutoring. I have tried to see how I can stop the tutoring from taking place but I am having no luck. I tried right clicking on the tutor to see if there was an option. I looked into the Private Chat feature but again nothing there. Could someone point me in the right direction.

Thanks

I think you might be mis-interpreting this - whenever I see the 'gained little' message, it means the tutoring has failed (due to personality clash between the two) - so the tutoring is finished at that point. Because the two don't see eye to eye, they both will get the 'PR' message, saying they are unhappy due to clash with team mate. Hence the drop in morale as well. Nothing you can do to fix it (except maybe try and ask your captain to tell them to make up!)

I think you might be mis-interpreting this - whenever I see the 'gained little' message, it means the tutoring has failed (due to personality clash between the two) - so the tutoring is finished at that point. Because the two don't see eye to eye, they both will get the 'PR' message, saying they are unhappy due to clash with team mate. Hence the drop in morale as well. Nothing you can do to fix it (except maybe try and ask your captain to tell them to make up!)

Ah Ok so its cancelled automatically. Is there anyway to know if their personalities would have caused an issue before assigning a tutor? One is Balanced and the Tutor has a Resolute personality.

Archived