too ambitious?

What have you agreed with the board? I think they are referring to this rather than your previous meeting. I've seen this a few times when i've suggested playoffs in the team meeting but avoid relegation to the board.

To be honest i've started to not attend the meetings as my players always disagree with each other and there's no way to leave the meeting without annoying at least some of the squad.

Was with man united and won the league in the first season. Told the squad I want to win it again the next season.

The board's expectations on the second season was to win the league. The player that questioned me was wayne rooney. So

Retaining the title is not good enough for him...

Was with man united and won the league in the first season. Told the squad I want to win it again the next season.

The board's expectations on the second season was to win the league. The player that questioned me was wayne rooney. So

Retaining the title is not good enough for him...

Rooney's always been like that though. He's just a pain in the arse.

I always fell out with him on FM12, and he gets very close to winding me up in 14 as well. Made worse now though because he's a wuss to pressure in 14 where he wasn't in 12.

Archived