Canary Islands (Please help!)

Alexmckay95

Hey lads

I'm trying to create a new nation for the Canary Islands aswell as creating a league aswell.

Now i was wandering how i do this? I've replaced moldova with the new nation although how do i change the players eligible for the team? So that it's only players of Canarien descent that's available to me!

I've created the league and there's no problems with that although i have only six teams in it , Does anyone know if there is any close islands around maybe that have a side to play in it?..Or maybe from morocco?

One last thing , would the regens have moldovian surnames? If so how do i make it more spanish sounding names (Garcia , Silva ect)

If you replace Moldova, names will automatically Moldovian if you don't change names of Moldovian players. A name have to be used twicely in game before it can be created for regens. It's easier to select smaller country like San Marino or Luxembourg. Don't use Liechtenstein if you want more than one team (and it will be FA Cup winner in Europa League) to play European competitions.

I have since deleted that file and created a new one as i overwrote one of the inactive nations (CIS) So how do i make sure the regens names are spanish?
Players of that nationality have Spanish names. You have to change each names and create manually names database. Each name have to be used twicely in database that regens can get that name.

I created the Canary Islands on FM13, make sure the region is set as your new nation, also it can be a bit time consuming but make sure that you change the club from every city in the region to your new nation. There was 53 clubs on last years version, and make sure all players born in the region and every city in the region is switched to your nation and that will automatically give them all spanish sounding names

I created the Canary Islands on FM13, make sure the region is set as your new nation, also it can be a bit time consuming but make sure that you change the club from every city in the region to your new nation. There was 53 clubs on last years version, and make sure all players born in the region and every city in the region is switched to your nation and that will automatically give them all spanish sounding names

Private messaged you mate

Archived