newly bought player can't seem to tutor

hi guys,

i bought a player in the lower leagues with a personality of "Professional" in the lower leagues. I have a "Balanced" youngster that i want to be tutored.

tutor (Mr A 26yrs old) = Professional = used in a squad rotation

tutee (Mr B 19 yrs old) = Balanced = backup to the first team

Mr A has a higher squad status, can't tutor Mr B.

is it because Mr A was just introduced to the club and thus he can't tutor at the moment? If so, when can he tutor?

if there's already a thread answering my question would be helpful. thanks guys (:

Or the tutor might be injured. You can not set up tutoring relationships while that is the case.

Or the tutor may not be in the same position as the youngster. PLayers can only tutor other who are sharing at least one common position at a certain level of familiarity.

What does it say when you put your cursor over the tutor dot?

what do you mean? where? how? sorry nooob here. :confused:

The tutor might have a lower reputation than the other player.

they actually have the same reputation. Both are on "Local". My gut says, Mr A has a lower "Local" reputation than Mr B

Or the tutor might be injured. You can not set up tutoring relationships while that is the case.

Or the tutor may not be in the same position as the youngster. PLayers can only tutor other who are sharing at least one common position at a certain level of familiarity.

both are accomplished in CM.. hmm

Archived