The Loan System

Hi all,

I think most of my time in the game is spent on loaning my youngsters to the right clubs. Once I have a good youth team, I get about 500 loan offers a year.

Since I don't know what factors my assistant uses when choosing a club for players on the development list, I don't trust it.

Do you agree?

Here are some features that would make life a lot easier:

1.All relevant factors should be visible in the transfer center, such as the offering club's domestic and continental competitions, level of facilities, tactic, head coach and other players in the same position.

2.When rejecting an offer, being able to specify that it's due to the squad status offered / low level of facilities / low level of the club's division / lack of participation in continental competitions

3.Being able to reject or negotiate all offers from: lower division clubs / clubs from certain countries or continents / clubs that do not participate in continental competitions / clubs offering a certain squad status

Largely agree, especially with the level of facilities.

Also:

1.I want that my assistant finally understands that I never loan out players without the option to recall. This is an absolute must. I care much less about wage contribution than the option to recall.

2. I want that my assistant finally understands that I never loan out a player when a squad status below "regular first teamer" is offered. I send him out to get competitive matches. Otherwise he is usually better off with my youth set up than elsewhere.

3. When a manager doesn't play a loanee I want to be able to set that club on a black list for a certain period, so that my assistant will not loan out players to that club again. Additionally it needs a rejection reason saying "you didn't comply with the contract last time, therefore you will not get another loan player for x seasons."

4. When the recall-option was not included I still should be able to cancel a loan deal when the other manager does not comply with the squad status. That's corresponding to a breach of contract.

Does drive me a little mad how much time I waste with loaning my youngsters out.

I always have to negotiate a recall clause in because my pet hate is sending a player out, being told he will be a key player, and he sits in there reserves.

Even if I offer a player out with the recall clause, usually about 20 clubs offer without it.

Largely agree, especially with the level of facilities.

Also:

1.I want that my assistant finally understands that I never loan out players without the option to recall. This is an absolute must. I care much less about wage contribution than the option to recall.

2. I want that my assistant finally understands that I never loan out a player when a squad status below "regular first teamer" is offered. I send him out to get competitive matches. Otherwise he is usually better off with my youth set up than elsewhere.

3. When a manager doesn't play a loanee I want to be able to set that club on a black list for a certain period, so that my assistant will not loan out players to that club again. Additionally it needs a rejection reason saying "you didn't comply with the contract last time, therefore you will not get another loan player for x seasons."

4. When the recall-option was not included I still should be able to cancel a loan deal when the other manager does not comply with the squad status. That's corresponding to a breach of contract.

I couldn't agree more, makes a lot of sense.

These features would save a lot of people a lot of time.

I agree with all these points; also, is the loan system better on FM14? with this I mean, is it worth it? in 2013 it just wasnt worth it because the loanee wouldnt develop as well as if he stayed even if he regulary played on first team wherever he was..

Archived