Aaron Cresswell

iannog

Aaron Cresswell

Aaron William Cresswell (born 15 December 1989) is an English footballer who plays for Ipswich Town.

Born in Liverpool, Merseyside, Cresswell made his Tranmere Rovers debut on 1 November 2008 in the a Football League One clash with Milton Keynes Dons which ended in a 1–0 loss.

Although he was offered a new contract by the club at the end of the 2010–11 season, Tranmere manager Les Parry expected Cresswell to turn down the contract offer saying "Aaron has got four or five Championship clubs trying to sign him, if I had to guess I would say Aaron might be leaving us this summer."

In June 2011 the media reported that Ipswich Town had won the race to sign the player beating the likes of West Brom and Doncaster Rovers for his signature, although the clubs had failed to agree a fee and resolution of this was expected to go to a transfer tribunal. A three year contract was later announced to have been signed.

In the summer of 2012, fine performances for Ipswich Town, where he won Supporters Player Of The Year Award, lead the player to be linked with Premier League clubs such as Aston Villa. On 29 December 2012, Cresswell scored against Wolves in a 2–0 win. During the 2012-2013 season Cresswell played every minute of every game for Ipswich, the only player to do so.

Aaron starts the game at Ipswich i brought him for 5 million and has been amazing avg rating over 3 season 7.53 now worth 10 million and had 4 England caps at 24 if anyone helps i will post him as he is now on here.

Peace

championship-XI-cresswell-dl.png

Are you sure? Either that or if someone else reading this can take a screenshot and post it I will edit it into the OP. I don't mind.

Will leave it open for now.

Archived