FM13 - Tony Watt - Giant Slayer

Welshace

Tony Watt

Striker, Celtic

Celtics-Tony-Watt-celebra-006.jpg

Anthony "Tony" Watt (born 29 December 1993) is a Scottish footballer who plays as a striker for Scottish Premier League club Celtic and the Scotland national under-21 football team.

Watt started his career with Second Division club Airdrie United before transferring to Scottish Premier League club Celtic during January 2011.

Several clubs including Liverpool, Fulham and both Old Firm teams showed interest in potentially signing Watt during the 2011 January transfer window.

After a trial with Rangers and a week's training with Liverpool, Watt was signed by Celtic on 4 January, for a reported fee of £80,000 and future payments dependent on his first-team progression. He signed a three-year contract.

Watt made his Celtic debut on 22 April 2012, coming on as a substitute in a 3–0 win over Motherwell. He scored two goals within five minutes of coming on as a substitute. On 25 August, Watt made his first start for Celtic scoring two goals in their 4–2 away win against Inverness.

He made his Champions League debut on 7 November, scoring in the 83rd minute in a 2–1 home win against Barcelona.

On 15 November 2012, Watt signed a new contract extending his stay with Celtic until 2016.

In Game

uwOVu.png?1

Already very accomplished at 18 years old Watt would make a very astute signing for any Premiership side. With great all round attibutes and particularly pace, finishing and strength and plenty of time on his hands, he will improve immensely. Could do with some focus on his composure though.

Here is his potential for those who wish to know:

Current ability : 112, Potential ability: -7

Celtic accepted my initial bid of £3million for him, but I expect you can probably bring this figure down somewhat.

Give him a go

I signed him for west ham along with humburto suazo and have carrol and maiga both there, although hes only a 2** for me and all others are 4** an maiga a 2.5** he has played 12 games and scored 11 so far and I cant not play him he just keeps pulling me out as a sub or starting signed for 2mill but had put 500 up front and 1.5 as monthly installments would recommend to any team as a starting player outside big 4 in england myt not look as good as the rest but plays ecxellent

• 4 months later...

Archived