[FM12] PowerGENS - Released.

POWER-GENS 2012

First off; The original idea and database was made by copex for FM10 the FM11 Version was made by Pyscho1970. i never used any of there work, i just used P70's too check too see how he made it using it for research. I made my own FM forum using the ipb software, but i only had one member off staff so i decided to just release it for everyone instead of a exclusive for my site.

Hello; i have made a database that will improve the Generated players that come into the game. they shall have better ability and potential because of the changes i have made in the database.There are nearly 2000 changes to the database which makes this file the way it is. it will be attached too this topic feel free to download and also give me some feedback.

I will be making a V2 of this so that more clubs and nations will have better generated players for you all to enjoy in your games.Sadly, this is not Save-game compatible. too use this file you have to download the attachment. save it too "My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2012/Editor Data. Save here then start a new game and the file will appear.

LINK

GOOD LUCK.

ENJOY.

FMTILLIDIE.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Archived