Piacenza Challenge

Vipertitan

130px-Piacenza_calcio_fc.png

Name: Piacenza Calcio SpA

Nickname: Biancorossi (White-reds),

Papaveri (Poppies),

Lupi (Wolves)

Founded: 1919

Stadium: Stadio Leonardo Garilli, (Capacity: 21,608)

manager profile

i have taking charge of Piacenza relegated to C2/A i rember them being in Serie a years ago so the aim for this challenge is to take them back to Serie A with in 5years. and to try and develop the talented youger players. there is potenntial for the club to be a massive club in italy can we reach thease potentials.

• Win promotion to Serie C2/A
  • Win promotion to Serie C1
  • Win the Serie C Cup
  • Win promotion to Serie B
  • Win promotion to Serie A
  • Have an Italy international at the club
  • Win the Coppa Italia
  • Win the Europa League
  • Win the Super Cup
  • Win Serie A
  • Have an Italy international come through the youth academy
  • Win the Supercoppa
  • Win the Champions League
  • Win the Club world championship
    Analysis of the squad to come, please let me know any other screenshots you'd like to see.

The Squad: 2012

Goalkeepers

Luca StocchiItaly - GK- At 21 Years old he still got lot to learn but looks good for this standard of football.

Nicola Maggio Italy- GK- At 19 Years old i bought him up from the youth set up to try and develop him to become a good gk hopefully.

Defenders

Francesco Bini Italy DRC- Looks solid player can play at center back and at right back.

Stefano Avogadri - DR/WBR- Italy - My only Problem i have here is he 26years old so do not think he be developing much.

Massimo Melucci - DC - Italy - First choice center back for me looks really good.

Mattia Serafini - DC - Italy - Quite possibly Second choice center back for me looks like quality player.

Stefano Baraldo - DC - Italy - he be the back up for my main two center backs.

Midfielders

Simone Palermo - MRML/CM - Italy - Decent stats for an orthodox Midfielder.

Antonio Piccolo - AML/AMR/ST - Italy-Second winger i have at the club.

Fabio Foglia - AMLRC - Italy-Can play anywhere in the attacking midfield role, looks ok.

Francesco Volpe - AML/R/ST - Italy - A tidy co owned player from Livorno

Giuseppe Angarano - ST/AMRL - Italy -One my Center Forwards converted into a winger

Claudio Pani - DM/MC - Italy - One of my best players.

Gaetán Tomas Guzmán - AMRC - Paraguay- An excellent player too, Shame about his age

Forwards

Giuseppe Morello - ST - Italy - outstanding, I'm using him as a poacher striker think he be good player art this level of football.

player development

these are the players that i will be taking my first ever step in trying to develop into top class players.

Fausto Romani - MR - Italy - got the potential to be a class winger with his pace all ready being 10 and his acceleration being 9 looks like a fast player.

Gabriele Melegari - DL - Italy - With being the olny left back at the club i will be promoting him straight into the first team lets see how he develops.

Simone Botteghi - DM - Italy - Got the potential to be a top Class DM player.

Season 1: Mid Season Update

Having a bit of a bad start of the season we played well in some games but i am feeling confidant that we be at the right end of the table, Having been knocked out of the Serie C Cup we could concentrate on the league. We played 14games in the league won 6 drawn 3 lost 5 in 8th position, my worst defeat was a 5-0 to other promotioncontenders Casale.

Results 1 - Results 2- League Table - Squad1 - Squad2

good luck! I did a similar challenge in fm2008 with foggia when they where down in serieC , I never got into europe with them though :( ...
unlucky mate been debating weather i should drop my no1 goalkeeper due to under performing like.

Archived