Creating a Vaduz-like club

Guimy

Vaduz is basically a Liechtenstein club playing in a Swiss league. This means players playing for Vaduz can be eligble for a Liechtenstein passport in five years and all newgens coming out of their academy have a Liechtenstein passport. My question is, how do I do stuff like this in the editor? What would I have to if I wanted to give a Belgian team a similar situation with Luxembourg? Virton are a team from the Belgian province of Luxembourg and I wanted to give them a similar status like Vaduz in Switzerland.

Vaduz is basically a Liechtenstein club playing in a Swiss league. This means players playing for Vaduz can be eligble for a Liechtenstein passport in five years and all newgens coming out of their academy have a Liechtenstein passport. My question is, how do I do stuff like this in the editor? What would I have to if I wanted to give a Belgian team a similar situation with Luxembourg? Virton are a team from the Belgian province of Luxembourg and I wanted to give them a similar status like Vaduz in Switzerland.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by aenariel:

In FM 08 you'll just have to set their stadium to be in the country you want them to get players from. icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Doesn't work I'm afraid icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dave Fairbairn:

You have to have at least patch 8.0.1 unless it will not work. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

O yea, that too, forgot to mention it (I seem to think everyone has 8.0.2 by now...); it doesn't work on 07 either.

Thanks Dave.

I'm on 8.02.

I started the editor and loaded up Virton from Belgium as a club. I clicked on their stadium and then on the city in which the stadium was located. I changed the city location to Luxembourg.

Archived