Super 8's FM2012 Bigger & Better

psycho1970

DOWNLOAD NOW

Super 8's League System 2012

In 2010

UEFA under great pressure to maintain a hold on the European franchise in these tough financial times had invited 16 nations to compete in a European Super League for the 2010/11 season, these nations were England, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Holland, Turkey, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Poland, Scotland, Serbia ,Sweden and Russia.

UEFA had also decided to bring back a version of the Cup Winners Cup and a New Competition involving 6 teams from each domestic League.

In 2011

With the success of this new national and European format they have decided to extend it to 32 Nations for the 2011/2012 season.

The nations added are as follows Austria, Belgium, Bosnia, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Finland, Greece, Ireland, Northern Ireland, Norway, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Switzerland, Ukraine and Wales

The concept is to still have the clubs national leagues and competitions but on a smaller scale allowing for a Super League competition at the end of the domestic League season involving the 32, the 32 winners (runner up if also league champions) of the national cup will enter the Cup Winners Cup and 6 teams from the top league will enter the Premier Cup

All Nations Competitions

All Nation Leagues

8 teams play each other twice before league split 4 play for Championship/Promotion 4 play for Relegation again playing each other twice (20 games overall).

Nations FA Cup

A six round straight KO Competition with replays if necessary, 64 teams compete from Rd 1.

Nations League Cup

A competition involving Teams from level 2-5 (32 teams) 2 group stages, Semi Final (2 legs) and a single leg Final

Nations Super Cup

Competition between Nation League winner and Nation Cup winner

Super 8's Competitions

Super 8's Champions League

The Winners of the Premier Leagues are entered into a 8 team group stage (play each other twice) where the 4 top teams from each group then enter a 2nd group stage (play each other twice). The top team from each of that group then go into the semi finals (2 legs) with the winners going into the Final (1 Leg)

Super 8's Cup Winners Cup

The 32 winners (or runners up) of the Nations FA cups are entered into a 8 team group stage (play each other twice) where the 4 top teams from each group then enter a 2nd group stage (play each other twice). The top team from each of that group then go into the semi finals (2 legs) with the winners going into the Final (1 Leg)

Super 8's Premier Cup

6 teams from the 32 nations top league are entered into a 16 Team Group stage (play each other once). The top 2 teams from those groups are then enter a 2nd group stage (6 teams, play each other once) with the top 2 teams per group entering the Quarter finals (2 legs),

With the winners going onto the semi finals (2 legs) , With the winners entering the Final.

If a team wins all competitions there entered into the max games played will be 56 and that includes possible replays

Decent Prize money and TV money available for all competitions

Hope You Enjoy this Database, and keep an eye out for my next project.

Installation Instructions

Extract zip file to C:\Users\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2012\editor data

Start New Game

if more than 33 files are active then tick change box and confirm

un select all files apart from super 8's and confirm

Tick all 33 super 8's nations boxes (see post above for list) and confirm

All Nations need to be loaded into the database, for this to work flawlessly, however only load the nations you wish to be active in the game, you can also add/remove leagues within the game if you desire a change.

Updated Download link, with new euro comp file that fixes Squad registration and fixture clashes with late February international dates

Enjoy,

Psycho1970…

Download Link

Run into a slight problem with European Premier Cup, game only scheduling 14 of the 15 matches, hopefully fixed now and running a test game, hopefully be able to upload later tonight, but in the meanwhile heres some screenshots to whet your appetite:) , not my night tonight cant seem to upload images to post Click HERE to go to my thread on FMBase to see screenies :)

Even though I've got the European Premier Cup working, Im not entirely happy with it so Ive made 2 other versions and will run some 10+ season holiday games with them hopefully be uploading in the next couple of days (Sunday Latest) the version that I am happy with. Feel free to let me know what you think of the format, good or bad it helps not only with devoplement of this Db but others to come as well.

Looking great, just wondering why the Israeli league is out and leagues like (no offence!) Bosnia, Finland, Ireland, N. Ireland, Norway, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden and Wales are in, as all the leagues I mentioned (maybe even missed one or two) are below israel in the uefa nation coefficients.

Is there any way I could add Israel myself?

Looking great, just wondering why the Israeli league is out and leagues like (no offence!) Bosnia, Finland, Ireland, N. Ireland, Norway, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden and Wales are in, as all the leagues I mentioned (maybe even missed one or two) are below israel in the uefa nation coefficients.

Is there any way I could add Israel myself?

I Chose the 32 Nations on the top 32 Nations, Israel are in the top 32 but I omitted them due to them being in the middle east, as a later version will be a world version and I wanted them as a Asian Club, unfortunatly half way through building this Db I realised you cant change continents for nations.

The way this Db is built will make it hard to add them yourself, but at some point in the near future I will add them as well as Iceland inplace of Bulgaria and Cyprus.

major **** up first season,won domestic season first season then registered a couple of players before transfer deadline early februrary and find out there not registered when i did register them not happy

Will look into this, can you tell me what league you where playing in and the competiton you were registering player for. Thanks

Will be looking into a fix for Squad registration on wednesday, if there are any other problems/mistakes that you spot can you let me know with as much information as possible, ie Team your playing in, league/s your playing in and also leagues you've got running in game and confirmation all 33 dbs are loaded into database and any other Custom dbs you may have loaded. Thanks :)

All 33 databases loaded,17 leagues being used.

Looked into the faults found- none found during domestic season

Champions league registration ment to be Feb 9th but not given at all(double checked) AI selects your squad leaving some 1st team players out

Late Feb international matches 17 players away on internatonal duty so had to holiday.

currently Rangers,scottish league

Updated Download link, with new euro comp file that fixes Squad registration and fixture clashes with late February international dates, if you would like to download Euro comp file only without downloading all 33 files Click HERE

You will need to disable previous euro comp file and select this one v1.05

and of course you would have to start a new game for this to come into effect,plus noticed and dont know if you have fixed the european dicipline is a bit harsh 2 yellows(1 match ban) is fare enough but for every additional yellow you get a 1 match ban,same has getting a red???

and of course you would have to start a new game for this to come into effect,plus noticed and dont know if you have fixed the european dicipline is a bit harsh 2 yellows(1 match ban) is fare enough but for every additional yellow you get a 1 match ban,same has getting a red???

OOPS, hadnt noticed that easily fixed though, new links should be up in around 10 minutes:)

• 2 weeks later...

I've just finished some databases that move international fixtures to the summertime so if your fed up of having players go off on international duty and having a selection problem then visit the thread where you can download it from HERE

Be good to hear how people are getting along with this Db :)

Archived