Aruban league system [FM2012]

manager2010

Hello,

I've made the complete Aruban league system with the national cup. Everything is as realistic as possible according to the Aruban Voetbal Bond website. This includes:

Aruban Division di Honor

Aruba Division Uno

Aruba Division Dos

http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/994/arubag.png

There are 10 teams in the first 2 leagues and 12 in the last. The cup is a bit different then real life, as I have included all 32 teams.

When loading it make sure to customize the data base and select get players of nationality-Aruban, to get all the extra national team players there are in the database. Tested until 2014 with no problems!

If you find a problem let me know, i'll be glad to fix it! And please, if you want to use this file on a different website credit me :) Oh and posting the site here wouldn't hurt either...i'd like to see it ;)

Have fun!

http://www.mediafire.com/?eyr166lntuxrqz7

Nice work. In this thread a couple of people (mostly nom) have been working on a CONCACAF database with the CFU Club Championship, I also made Puerto Rican, Bermudan and Antiguan dbs in there. Last I checked there were a couple of glitches with American/Mexican qualification but the CFU Club Championship in my last post in there was working fine -- your Aruban champions should be called into the early rounds if both dbs are used.

• SI Staff

As Dutch researcher, I actually also have Aruba in my portfolio - with lack of better word... I would be looking to give Aruba a look-over for future releases, would you the best person to contact? I mean, I can figure out the teams - but if there are people that have knowledge about the players etc - this would be grand.

Let's not hi-jack this too much though - but for further discussions I'm available via FMNederland AT G Mail dot com.

also have a facebook profile -> facebook/FMNederland

As Dutch researcher, I actually also have Aruba in my portfolio - with lack of better word... I would be looking to give Aruba a look-over for future releases, would you the best person to contact? I mean, I can figure out the teams - but if there are people that have knowledge about the players etc - this would be grand.

Let's not hi-jack this too much though - but for further discussions I'm available via FMNederland AT G Mail dot com.

also have a facebook profile -> facebook/FMNederland

I was the head Aruban researcher but under the CONCACAF region not the Dutch. I updated the Aruban national team and most players are in the database. If you load my file you can find them all but from what I've done Aruba is under Concacaf's discretion. The head researcher of North america is Aljarov, talk to him and let me know if you need help.

Archived