Young players progression/development in feeder teams - Help please

I am real Madrid and my feeder team is Castilla...

Castilla is currently playing the 2b division, a division which I have picked as playable at the start of the game.

I was wondering if i transfer all the young promises to Castilla will they develop appropriately ... Thanks a lot

For a player to have good development they need to have a good personality (ambition,professionalism,etc) and play against a good level of opponents, now since your Castilla team is on the Spanish third tier, your players won't really develop that fast playing against those sort of teams, they will still improve but don't expect anything drastic.

I've never tried sending my players to one as I'm not sure if they'll be getting first team football. I've managed to loan my promising youngsters to clubs as valuable first team members but I can't get rid of the last one as interested clubs want him as a cover. So I'm now considering moving him to an affiliate. But I'm not sure if he'll get first team football or not. Or should I just keep him at the club and have him tutored some more and tried again in the next transfer window or next season?

Archived