TottenhamHotspur.png

866 teams

1600 x 900 resolution

sharp images

amazing clarity

All from England

The link below takes you to the Official release page:

"All-England", version 1.03 - Release Page @ FM-View

downloading path: download BOTH parts, unzip the packs, then place in: my documents/sports interactive/football manager/skins/(FOLDER OF SKIN YOU ARE USING)/graphics/backgrounds

Pack information: This version, which is the last version of the "All-England" series for FM 2011, contains 866 teams running from the Premier League, all the way through Level 10. It also includes a few teams below level 10, as well as defunct clubs that existed on FM2010 (if you are still playing that version). There's 220+ new teams included in this version, as well as many updates and replaced shots for teams in the EPL through League 2. The orignial release of this pack has been downloaded over 11,000 times in four months, and I intend that this pack wholly replace it. Combined with the first release, there is well over 700 hours of work into this.

Most of my releases are done in conjunction with partners, and while this is being released as by me only, there are many, many people who gave of their time on this update. The boys at FM-View always go above and beyond to help me, and this time was no exception. A massive thanks to JackHammer, Aird, kumquat_s, Dazs8, Troy, Cruyff14 - they have all contributed their time in tracking down UID's or some great shots. This work was make much, much more tolorable because of thier help. And then there's ChrisOrmie - who, quite simply, this pack would not exist without. He spent a lot of time basically doing the grunt work on UID's for Levels 9 & 10. Without Ormie, I would not have re-released the pack in full, but just put out an updated config.xml for my previous work. Thanks Ormie - this pack, and release, is because of you.

Config.xml editing: If you want just one of the options (MATCHDAYS or TEAM SCREENS) to work, go into the config file and delete what you don't want it to do. The config.xml files can be opened with NOTEPAD, the lines of code with "TEAM" in it are for team-page backgrounds, and the lines with "STADIUM" are for matchday backgrounds. Delete the ones you don't want. Don't delete anything else.

Credits: Obviously, this goes without saying, I owe a massive debt to the photographers of this pack, in particuliar - Matt Wilkinson, Andy Gallon, Jose De Corado and Niles Langborne - without them allowing me to use their copyrighted works this pack would not exist. You guys are the best in the business, and have turned me into a groundhopper. Folks, read this as a fair warning - there are many, many copyright protected shots in this work. Do not repost, or repackage this work without their consent (unless you get it from me - and feel free to ask). Any mistakes or issues in this pack are mine alone, as I am the one who made them.

More images below:

HuddersfieldTown.png

ChichesterCity.png

BlackburnRovers.png

If you have any questions, thoughts, concerns or suggestions - please let me know.

Cheers,

minneapolisJon

I've just started a new save with 11.3. Only loaded up England down to level 8 (Uncle Ron). Installed this pack and it's perfect. Great work, mate!

Thanks - I am glad you like it.

I'll be releaseing another version for next year, but this is as detailed as I can do it. I cannot find pics for 11 teams, and I'll try to get those for the 2.01 release (for fm2012) I'll also be updateing shots for this, getting better images, etc. over the next few months. I'm glad this time your downloading went better, too. :)

Cheers,

minneapolisJon

Ah, you remembered! Last month the 21st century internet became affordable in Cambodia. We're only about 5 years behind the developed world now!

Yeah - I was thinking of you when I spilt it into 2 parts. I remember last time for you, mate....

I'm in the US and up until 18 months ago I had a 56K modem. I felt awful for you. I am glad that this worded - how long did it take you now?

quick question minneapolisjon. a bit confused, because there is a lots of link see on fm view page. do i need to download 1.0.2 first then 1.0.3 or ?

Just go to this link: All-England - Official release page

That will take you to the release page for it.

The page that you were on is my background HQ - that's where everything I've released is listed. You only want 10.3 of "All-England" - go to the link above.

Update 10.3 is a new, FULL release. You do not need to download previous versions to get everything. If you have downloaded any of the "All-England" packs - delete them. These are new shots, improved colors, and about 220 new teams. If you have downloaded my "Top Leagues of Europe, version 1.01", go into it and delte the folder "England" - these are replaced in the "All-England" 10.3 megapack as well.

I hope that this clears things up for you. Next year, I will release Top Leagues of Europe without England due to this issue. That way, you can just download everything without having to delete certain files.

Cheers,

minneapolisJon

Just go to this link: All-England - Official release page

That will take you to the release page for it.

The page that you were on is my background HQ - that's where everything I've released is listed. You only want 10.3 of "All-England" - go to the link above.

Update 10.3 is a new, FULL release. You do not need to download previous versions to get everything. If you have downloaded any of the "All-England" packs - delete them. These are new shots, improved colors, and about 220 new teams. If you have downloaded my "Top Leagues of Europe, version 1.01", go into it and delte the folder "England" - these are replaced in the "All-England" 10.3 megapack as well.

I hope that this clears things up for you. Next year, I will release Top Leagues of Europe without England due to this issue. That way, you can just download everything without having to delete certain files.

Cheers,

minneapolisJon

already download Top league of Europe 1.0.1 and the latest one 1.0.3. so if i download All England pack. just the delete England folders and replaced with this one. am i right ? okay clear. downloading now! thanks mate!

Yeah - I was thinking of you when I spilt it into 2 parts. I remember last time for you, mate....

I'm in the US and up until 18 months ago I had a 56K modem. I felt awful for you. I am glad that this worded - how long did it take you now?

Maybe took about 20 mins each - I'm fine with that!

• 2 weeks later...
Brilliant! Will that include non-league grounds too?

You bet - like my "All-England" this baby is going from the Scottish Premier League, through the three Scottish Football Leagues (all four of these leagues are included in the "Top Leagues of Europe", version 1.01 release), through all "three" (actually four) of the Senior Leagues:

South

East - Premier

East - Division One

Highlands

It finishes off with every Junior League team:

East of Scotland - Super

East - Premier

East - Central

East - North

East - South

West Of Scotland - Super League Premier

West - Super League Division One

West - Central Division One

West - Central Division Two,

West - Ayrshire

North of Scotland - Premier

North - Division One

North - Division Two

It'll also include a few teams not in the standard structure Senior/Junior structure, as well as teams in some amateur leagues - like North Caldonian, etc. It's not easy, but I am getting there. TONS of emails out to local papers, groundhoppers, etc. - trying to get permission to use thier shots. Some of these teams hail from towns with less than 1,000 people, so it is not easy finding the best shots. But I am trying. There will also be some other things that I am working on that will be comming through the line over the next two months. But I am not rushing myself, and I am taking the time to find high-quality shots for everything if possible. No less than 30 minutes for each team in tracking down the best shots.

I tip my cap Minneaplois Jon!

Well thank you! I am glad that you like my work, mate!

If you are interested, check out my "WIP" at my page on FM-View here: minneapolisJon's background HQ

I have all of my WIP there for each region of the world, and also have download links to every pack that I have released, as well as links to their release pages, so you can check it out before downloading. I also take league requests there, and love to hear feedback on what you guys think, improvements, and general suggestions and thoughts.

Cheers,

minneapolisJon

• 2 weeks later...

Okay - the "All-Scotland" pack is on hold at the moment, as I am waiting for permission to use some (read: quite a few) shots. When I get permission, the pack will be ready for release in about a week's time. If I don't get permission, I may release a smaller pack, but it will be so gutted as to not really be worth it. I have not decided as to what direction I will take if it doesn't happen, but I will keep an update going on here for those that are interested in this pack.

But if I get permission, It'll be the most detailed pack on Scotland yet. Just waiting, folks. You know how it is...

Cheers,

minneapolisJon

What skin should I use?

Because when I use these backgrounds with default skins the names of the players , coaches etc are really hard to see.

Dominion 2, Steklo X1, FM-View 1.2 are all good skins for this, but amost every custom made skin (non-defult) will work wonders with the background packs. Check out the custom skins, and you'll be happy.

Cheers,

minneapolisJon

• 2 weeks later...

Pack Update: This time lads, we are doing Europe again.

Will include, at minimum, the following nations:

Spain - Segundo Division B - "the 3rd tier" (80 teams)

Scotland - Everything left over from the wreckage that was a copyright fiasco gone tragically wrong.

Northern Ireland - "IFL"/Ireland Football League

Malta - Every Club

France - Championnat National

There is more to be added. I was working on doing deep Scotland and Spain packs, and found myself kinda getting carried away again, so we are going to have a lot more than just one nation. Hopefully 200+ clubs. There may even be a suprise or two. I don't even know what they are. That's how big of a suprise it will be. I will release what I have got done by the end of the month. There may even be a return of some helpers and co-creators on this little pack. We shall see, and we shall hope.

Like always, thoughts, suggestions, comments, and wishes are always encouraged.

Cheers,

minneapolisJon

Does this include a little club called ludlow?

No - Ludlow FC are a club in the 13th tier of the English Pyramid playing in the Shropshire County Leagues (if I recall correctly). This megapack has every team in the game from the Premier League through Level 10, minus eleven teams that I could not find. It also includes about 20 or so teams lower than Level 10, but is not inclusive. It was more happenstance that I found them, and included them within the pack as to make it even more comprehensive. Do you know if Ludlow FC are actually in the games official database? If they are, then a BG can be made for them - it's just a matter of finding a high-quality shot.

I only do BG's based on the official DB, as I find that doing BG's for teams that only exist in created DB's are only able to work with that specific DB. Not enough people use them to make it worth the effort that goes into these packs.

Cheers,

minneapolisJon

No - Ludlow FC are a club in the 13th tier of the English Pyramid playing in the Shropshire County Leagues (if I recall correctly). This megapack has every team in the game from the Premier League through Level 10, minus eleven teams that I could not find. It also includes about 20 or so teams lower than Level 10, but is not inclusive. It was more happenstance that I found them, and included them within the pack as to make it even more comprehensive. Do you know if Ludlow FC are actually in the games official database? If they are, then a BG can be made for them - it's just a matter of finding a high-quality shot.

I only do BG's based on the official DB, as I find that doing BG's for teams that only exist in created DB's are only able to work with that specific DB. Not enough people use them to make it worth the effort that goes into these packs.

Cheers,

minneapolisJon

they are in that league. i have downloaded it and it looks amazing. yes they are in the offical database there UID is 5110139 (just looked in the editor) they where in level 10 but got deducted to level 13 because of financal trouble. they have a good staduim for a level 13 club. if you cant find one then go onto the shrewsbury town forum and ask if anyone has one. "as that is close by" im sure somebody will have one. if not then i will have to take one dont have a very good camera though.

Thanks.

right i've downloaded both files, extracted them to my desktop and placed them in the backgrounds folder but they aren't showing, i'm new to this so maybe missing something, what am i doing wrong? cheers

my documents/sports interactive/football manager/skins/(FOLDER OF SKIN YOU ARE USING)/graphics/backgrounds

tick reload skin on confirm in prefrences and it will be there

ok now i've done something but i do know how, it's only showing the premiership backgrounds but not any of the others, despite all the pictures files being in the same folder

Weird you'll have to ask jon he will be better help.good luck

JamesPond - First, thanks for downloading the pack. Always honored when that happens :)

Second - to your problem. I need to ask a few questions:

1 - Have you downloaded any other background packs? Whether another stadium background pack, a competition back, or individual player backgrounds...

2 - Where is the megapack file you downloaded located currently? (Also refered to as "the path")

3 - Are any teams showing up besides teams in the EPL?

4 - Are you using a PC or a Mac?

5 - Are you using the default skin that came with the game or a "Custom" skin that you have downloaded? (If so, which one?)

Sorry for all of the questions - it will give me a better understanding as to what is going on. As it stands, it seems that you moved the "EPL" folder to the correct location (as it is working, it has to be in the right location), but failed to put all of the other leagues in the same location as the "EPL" folder. It is highly probable that is the issue. The other questions are for help if that turns out to not be the case.

Let me know, and I'll see what I can do for you.

Cheers,

minneapolisJon

PS - you can always reach me at minneapolisJon's background HQ - I am a staff writer over there, and check my HQ thread every day. I don't get on to the other forums as much as iwould like, and you may receive quicker answers over there. Plus, you can find everything that I have done to-date in one handy little spot.

can sombody make me the cricklade town fc badge so i can put it in my game please, they are a level 10 club

I don't do badges, mate. I do background packs. Try Kremmen's excellent Metallic Logo's - he may have it - check it out: Metallic Logos by Kremmen @ Sortitoutsi

He also has a request thread there - try asking in it. You know, as that is where Logo makers look to see what people have requested.

Also, as per the massively huge, big-bolded-blood-red notice at the top of everyscreen in this forum, "No requests for graphics downloads please!! This is a help forum only." SI does not want requests to be made here. Make them at the GFX maker's fansite that they are based out of. I'm at FM-View, Kremmen's at SortItOutSI. If you don't know, just ask or Google search the creator's name - you'll find them at thier "home sites" that way!

Cheers,

minneapolisJon

Just downloaded your European pack aswell :)

Great Stuff mate. :thup:

Hey! Thanks again!!! Make sure you grab all the updates too - there's another 1,000+ staduims in the updates. Also, I have a new European Update comming soon - hopefully by May 1st, 2011 - but beware - I ALWAYS miss my deadline by a day or two. :)

all the updates, as well as my works-in-progress (WIP) are on the first post on the HQ - keep tabs of me there.

• 1 month later...

For those that have been following my "trails" with making BG packs, here's the new skinny: There's a whole new way to get my packs - I have set up a download page at my home site, FM-View. This way, you can get what you want, when you want it, without downloading 30 other leagues that you don't want. Why am I writing this here? Well, about 6 months back, I promised that I'd get up smaller versions of my "All-England" pack, and now I am following through with that promise.

To go to the all-new "All-England" page: "England" release page

To go to the all-new download page: minneapolisJon's download page

Remember, if you are going to the "downloads" page, please read through the posts to figure out how to use it. It'll save you time. Hope you like it, lads.

Cheers,

minneapolisJon

Archived