FM11: Gary Deegan

Hairul Misay

Hi all!!! It has been a long time since I have visited the forum. Anyway, I was trolling around in my Leeds game and found this amazing player. Don't know whether any of you have actually seen him.

garydeegan.jpg

garydeeganhistory.jpg

There you go. Mr Gary Deegan from Ireland who starts off at Coventry. I don't know how he looks like at the start of the game but his stats now are quite impressive in my standards.

p.s. YAYA SANOGO IS A MONSTER!!!

Just signed him a couple of hours earlier for 475K at the start of the game :D Looks to be a great player, i can onlly he hope he turns out so well on my game. At the start i do know he has 15 strength, 17 creativity so i think he's probably roughly gone up at least 1 on most of the stats that are high. My scouts (15/16) say he is only good champ quality but he's already at least decent prem i reckon.

Seriously good improvement there. I normally sell him at the start of season one as Cov, I just can't stand how awful his first touch is.

I'm the same as Mike. The Coventry team already has some good CMs and so I tend to sell him to free up some funds.

Archived