Physios - is one enough?

It looks like there are still doubts on the real relevance of physios in the game.

Some say that the only reason why one must get a good physio is to have an exact date of when a player will recover from injury. Well, that shouldn't be the only or main role of a physio, but to cure a player in the shortest time possible!!!

My question is: even if you're at a top club, is it worthed to have more than one physio, or considering the marginal role it has in the game, one is enough?

It looks like there are still doubts on the real relevance of physios in the game.

Some say that the only reason why one must get a good physio is to have an exact date of when a player will recover from injury. Well, that shouldn't be the only or main role of a physio, but to cure a player in the shortest time possible!!!

My question is: even if you're at a top club, is it worthed to have more than one physio, or considering the marginal role it has in the game, one is enough?

Interesting question - I've always wondered this myself. Don't really have an answer but I tend to hire 2/3 at the majority of the clubs I manage. Would like to find an answer to just how important they are

I have often wondered this myself. I was told once that having a few physio's helps your players get better quicker but to be honest i haven't really tested this out. A defeinate answer would be good from SI if possible though.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> A defeinate answer would be good from SI if possible though. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Would be great but we probably wont get one. They never grace these threads with an answer.

Never been sre of this myself seen as its always the same physio coming back to you reporting injuries.

But in one game with Everton 2 out of my 3 physio's were nearing the end of their contracts so I just let them leave and left myself with 1 physio. But didn't last long as for the forst 2 months of the next season my players were dropping like flies with all kinds of injuries.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Neji:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> A defeinate answer would be good from SI if possible though. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Would be great but we probably wont get one. They never grace these threads with an answer. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

what does it matter when others can give a definetive answer?

2 physios will allow your players to get better quicker than 1 physio.

to try this, start off with 1 physio. a player gets injured. he may be out for 1 month. buy another physio and his injury will be cut to 2 weeks.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> what does it matter when others can give a definetive answer? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It wouldn't but your answer isnt definetive.

I did what you suggest 1 physio, player got injured for a month. I hired a second physio (world class with great stats) and he is still out for a month. I even continued to see if there was any difference, there wasn't.

Archived