Dynamic League Rep in custom leagues?

Apologies if this has been posted in wrong section etc, but I have a quick question about dynamic league rep...

I've just re-made the belgian league, and had to put in my own prize money, tv revenue etc... and plan to start at the very bottom.

Does anybody know if playing a custom league affects the dynamic league rep system? and if the money will increase with league rep if you've pre-set it to something?

Thanks

Dynamic League reputation works the same with custom leagues as with the default leagues. It's not only money that matters, it's also success, Uefa co-effizients. But it will take a while. It's dynamic, but not turbo-dynamic.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone able to confirm 100% that DLR works the same in custom leagues in regard to prize money that you've set changing?

KUBI you say that it does, but how do you know this for a fact? Have SI confirmed it or have you seen it yourself in one of your custom leagues?

• 6 months later...

Pulling this out of the graveyard just because I can't find an answer anywhere ! Now that the game has reached 3 patches I will probably get it finally, just for the dynamic league challenge, I just need to know the answer to this question ;)

Great, ordering my copy now :p

So how does the money scale, is it based on the starting value or does it change towards some set values that are related to the league reputation?

Archived