Club logo behind player face

SPE3D

SPE3D do you have a download link of the skin in your picture? Going through the .xml of this one maybe we could figure it out ourselves

I'm afraid I don't. I copied the picture from another thread that appeared on this forum. That thread is very informative though and might help those who understand xml better than I do (not hard)

Here you go

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/223960-Team-Badge-amp-Mini-Graphical-Attributes?highlight=badge

Hey guys if you wanna try sth that did the job for me... It's a bit fiddly and it might screw up your skin, so make a backup first. Then go ahead and make a backup of the player profile personal details.xml (that's the xml we'll be messing around with)

Here's the code I have in it:

<!-- Attribute Analyser Container -->
   <container class="group_box" id="over" row="0" col="0" column_span="5" row_span="10">
     <layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" alignment="fill" offset="0" gap="0"/>
     <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" layout_children="true" inset="0" />

<!-- Club Logo --> <widget class="picture" id="pict" transparency="[color="seagreen"]0.4[/color]" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" height="150" width="150" image_alignment="centre">
<layout class="centre_in_parent_attachment" alignment="horizontal" offset="-200" priority="1"/>
<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="bottom" inset="1" priority="1"/>

<!-- tells the picture to listen to the 'main picture' global property being set, and set its own file property from it -->
       <attachment class="get_global_attachment" get_property="mnpc" set_property="file" skip_if_null="false"/>

<!-- tells the picture to listen for the 'main picture needs recolouring' property and sets its own 'should recolour' property from it -->
       <attachment class="get_global_attachment" get_property="mprc" set_property="srec" skip_if_null="false"/>

<!-- the background, foreground and outline colours of the object we use for recolouring the default main picture if there is one, and it should be recoloured -->
       <attachment class="get_global_attachment" get_property="bkcl" set_property="rrep"/>
       <attachment class="get_global_attachment" get_property="fcol" set_property="grep"/>
       <attachment class="get_global_attachment" get_property="ocol" set_property="brep"/>
     </widget>

<!-- Player Picture -->
     <widget class="picture" id="ppic" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" height="150" width="150" image_alignment="left">
       <layout class="centre_in_parent_attachment" alignment="horizontal" offset="-80" priority="1"/>
       <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="bottom" inset="1" priority="1"/>
     </widget>

<!-- Attribute Analyser --> <container id="ppaa" file="player profile attribute analyser">  
<layout class="centre_in_parent_attachment" alignment="horizontal" offset="120" /> 
<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="bottom" inset="1" /> 
</container> 
</container> 
<!-- Attribute Analyser Container -->  

You can give it a try and replace the according code of your skin with the one posted above (again, make a backup first!). I hope that works for you too. I'm by no means a skinner, so this is probably coded very poorly and might not work at all for you. Just a try

Step by step:

Backup, backup, backup

open the 'player profile personal details.xml' of your skin (found in the 'panels' folder)

replace the according code with the one posted above

Hope that helps

Archived