Flex10 Sleek (Green)

dave byrd

Looks great as ever.

Will you possibly be planning to do a skin like this one for FM11?

Of course. For me the skin is a massive part of the game. I can't really get into FM until i have a skin i like and lets face it the default skins are dreadful.

How many more updates are there going to be?

And what changes have been applied again?

Not too many more hopefully, i'm spending more time on the skin than playing the game! Just a few things changed, main ones being the buttons have been changed throughout the game so they are the same which make the skin look neater.

Not too many more hopefully, i'm spending more time on the skin than playing the game! Just a few things changed, main ones being the buttons have been changed throughout the game so they are the same which make the skin look neater.

I'll wait until the final update is released and then download that one.

Good job

Was just a rethorical question mate :)

is there any way to get rid of the picture on the background ? the background option is nice but is blocking my whole squad and it takes me ages to understand at which player i'm looking at hehe

Was just a rethorical question mate :)

is there any way to get rid of the picture on the background ? the background option is nice but is blocking my whole squad and it takes me ages to understand at which player i'm looking at hehe

Picture on the background? It's plain green.... what picture?

hum...I have a picture of some match on the background,i think it's an internation game between germany and other side.

weird lol,do i the only who have it ?

I have no idea. Look at the screenshots in the opening post, that's how the skin should look, there is no background picture. Try removing any folders entitled 2007 & 2007_r from your skins folder and try downloading/installing again.

• 1 month later...
I dont understand - the point of the Flex theme in the past was to be easy on the eyes, thats why the background colour was always a dark green.

This green background is far too bright and tiring after a couple of hours.

I don't have that problem, the background is actually quite dark. Perhaps it's your monitor?

Archived