+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Up to what age can anyone classed as being a staff member/player, play until ?

Amateur

Default Up to what age can anyone classed as being a staff member/player, play until ?

I have a 55 yr old ass manager/player in my squad who i play just for the purpose of breaking the age appearance/age goal records.

Since he is my ass manager, could i still be realistically putting him on the pitch (hopefull in the champs lg) when he is 100 yrs old, or will he want to hang up his boots before then ?

Wouldn't it be great if he could score the winning CL goal as a centenarian

What's the oldest guy you have ever seen/had on the pitch for you ?

Banned

Default Re: Up to what age can anyone classed as being a staff member/player, play until ?

Well each time you offer him a new contract there is a chance that he will only want a staff contract.

Personally, I would be that the next time you need to renew his contract, he won't accept a player role.

Amateur

Default Re: Up to what age can anyone classed as being a staff member/player, play until ?

Something I've realised in my long term game is that the oldest regens go is about 40, so I reckon this guy will be programmed to retire soon, unfortunately

First Team

They often retire before their contract is up.

I tried to retain Maldini's registration "just in case" on 07. I had plenty of centre backs, and he retired anyway.

+ Reply to Thread