International Manager.

If i go as an international manager then basically go on holiday inbetween any fixtures, will it be detrimental in any way to my performace? Apart from the obvious of not watching players, i already have my first team sorted through editing the database lol.

Not as such. The game won't react any different if you're on holiday mode.

Edit: Oh, just realised that you're banned so you won't get to read this. :(

So you can effectively set it to holiday until a week prior to your fixture, then post match/matches you can then re-go on holiday and set it once again for a week prior to a fixture? Or will it auto take you off to select your squad and so on, if you have injuries etc?

So you can effectively set it to holiday until a week prior to your fixture, then post match/matches you can then re-go on holiday and set it once again for a week prior to a fixture? Or will it auto take you off to select your squad and so on, if you have injuries etc?

No you wont come of holiday for squad selection I dont think. you can find the date squad selection in your calander so I would holiday until that date:thup:

Merely an unfortunate conicidence, thy lady doth assure you.

One other thing though; i just had my first game after an extended period of holidaying, and it was a lot harder than expected. It could just be yet another coincidence, thread seems to be full of them ¬_¬... but i am going to keep an eye on it. I would be surprised if the game didn't have something written into it to penalise this lazy approach to international management. I hope to god it doesn't, it's such a slog otherwise.

Anyone got anything to add along those lines?

You haven't been in charge and your assistant will have been taking control of the matches, which means different team talk style, different tactics/selection (unless you ticked those), different substitutions etc. It may take time for the team to get used to your approach again, your hand on approach may have declined and these are all factors in your teams performance.

Archived