Horrible beginning of season

http://img48.imageshack.us/img48/8933/65589293lg8.jpg

My team is Liverpool

Just horrible beginning.. currently 13th in Premier.

The two defeats really tick me off... 3-0 to Newcastle, and 5-3 to Man Utd after winning a 2-0 first half.

I was hoping to beat Millwall by a much bigger margin also...

The board is satisfied right now because I beat Everton. Hopefully I'll manage to do much better the rest of the season.

Any suggestions for half-time? My second halves are always horrible. Last two games I changed the tactics completely on half time which seemed to help... Anything else I should do?

Just got veeery lucky. Beat Shakhtar 1-0... that one goal was a penalty on 93th minute.

Also is there a way the game pauses every time someone gets injured? Seems I get to half time or to change tactics and suddenly I have an injured player with like 60% condition and the game never told me about it...

Do a search in tactics forum for "half time". There are some good threads on team talks and tweaking your formations. Basically, if you are winning at half time, the AI changes its tactics to try and counter yours.

If you don't want to pick through all that, try watching the first 5 or 10 minutes of the second half on full detail. You really get to understand the AI team's movement and can see where they are looking to exploit you. Early in the game, Chelski use Lampard as a play maker (in at least two of my saves) so closing him down with hard tackling usually helps for me.

No magic forumula, though.

mate thats not that bad. you can still turn that around, results and fixtures could have been worse. just try and find out why you are losing. my guess is the defence and normal defensive issues arise in midfield, things like playing 2 AMC's in the middle of the park is a bad idea. i was once 17th in the league by november and still won the league on the final day with arsenal - keep believing

Doing much better now... currently 4th place, 1 point behind 3rd place Man City, and they have played 1 more game than me.

Also qualified for first knockout round on champions

Still struggling a bit on half time but I've managed to stop them from drastically coming back.

Archived