Urgent help finding 8.0.2 patch

Trying to find the 8.0.2 patch and have dowloaded 2 versions but neither have worked (think both need unzipping which I can't do as I am a technophobe).

Does anybody have a link to the patch with an auto run/install putting it straight in my game?

Many thanks.

(Have searched the forums but found no posts about 8.0.2)

I'm assuming you are running FM08 wanting 8.02? If so then then you'll want 8.0.3 with the 2008 transfr window database.

Try a well known search enginee to search for the patch plus people on a well known buy/slel site will sell patch updates that include things like player photos / kits etc that some of the good people on this forum take the time to create for peanuts / the cost of the DVD itself

That's what I have tried but both sites so far have given me versions that need to be unzipped. I know there are downloads where you just click and it downloads and updates your game. I just don't want to spend hours downloading different versions until I find the right one.

Anybody?

just did a search there on google and i got 2 sites i have heard of

1 was these forums which was a post by a guy asking for a new patch lol just shows you how many of those posts you get around here.

The second site is fmundeground. Search that they have the 8.0.2 patch there :)

I have found the same links that you have talked about and just donwloaded another patch from fmunderground. However, everyone I download comes up after download saying 'what programme do you want to open this file with'. I have nothing to open it with and therefore I can't use the patch.

Archived