Annoying Thing - BUG?

Sorry i didn't have a proper title for this but this is the problem - I have bid for a player and then withdrawn it but it still stays on my transfer page.

It happened when a players contract was expiring, so i offered him one - i then decided against it and withdrew the offer - it is still there saying contract over a year on and i wondered has anyone else had this and how do you get rid of it.

i dont think its a bug

under the transfers screen on the left or right side of your screen depending on your skin setup there are four options in the submenu

I think you are on the one called transfer center which shows all transactions underway or that have been attempeted

I approached to sign an older player on a free, but he instead hung up his boots and took a job as a manager at another club. He was still listed on my transfer centre page with the text saying "contract" four seasons later, when I stopped playing that particular save. I suppose he would have stayed there forever.

I feel like I have a real relationship with that guy now, despite never actually having him on my team.

Archived