Game simulation

Doesn't "Jour" mean day? If so, I think that that is the Matchday Experience option, it turns on or off those screens you see before each game, with each teams latest fixtures, your head to head results, each teams injury news and so on

Hello,

Thanks for your answer. It´s that ftg87 said. About the the Matchday Experience option. The option we have to tick or not.

Thanks very much.

So, if i understand the answer, it means that i play direct the game with no info?

Thanks skorp too for your answer.

Cheers,

Hello,

Thanks for your answer. It´s that ftg87 said. About the the Matchday Experience option. The option we have to tick or not.

Thanks very much.

So, if i understand the answer, it means that i play direct the game with no info?

Thanks skorp too for your answer.

Cheers,

To be honest, I am entirely sure, seeing as I have never actually turned it off, but my best guess is that you are correct, that it takes you straight to the match after you have submitted your team, missing out the mainly cosmetic screens you see before a game

Like I say though, I don't know for sure, so if you want to know, just turn it off and see what happens, failing that, I am sure someone else will post in here at some point and be able to give better details of it than I did

Archived