the right laptop for fm09?

hey guys sorry to be a pain in the ass for keep going on about laptops its just i dont wanna buy one and find out its not got enough memory to work fm 09 . On the advice of someone in the forums Ive decided to buy this laptop it is called

HP DV3-500EA Laptop

The HP DV3-500EA possesses many great features including 3GB RAM, nVidia GeForce 9300M GS graphics card and Super Multi DVD Writer, making it ideal for the home or office. Intel Core 2 Duo processor T5800

(2.0GHz, 800 MHz, 2 MB Cache)

Genuine Windows Vista Home Premium

2GB memory

250 GB hard drive

Will this laptop meet the requirements easily for fm 09 or is there something else it will still need to work. Chhers for your help on everything ive asked really appecriate it

Oh yeah absolutely, I have 1.5gb of RAM and a 1.5ghz dual core processor so this laptop should be adequate

Graphics cards are where some people have come unstuck, especially with laptops, but the one you have there looks to be adequate also :thup:

Do you already have 09 or are you planning to buy it when you get the laptop?

Yes im getting the game when i get the laptop. How many leagues do you think in your opinion is best to load with the laptop im getting .

Right before all that, if you will have the laptop before the game, the best thing to do is to download the demo to see if the laptop will run it ok, just to be on the safe side

mate...the best thing you can buy(pc/laptop)is the most expensive/best configuration you can get with the budget you have...so if you are looking at a good laptop, look for a core 2 duo(more than 2.0 ghz), at least 4 Gb ram, a good video card(8000 series from nvidia is ok)and the hard:its your choice....so make a budget and see what is the best one you can get with that money

Archived