Lucky Managers

Are there any Managers in your game who you think should be sacked, probably would be in real life but are still there?

Joachim Lov (or whatever hes called) didnt qualify for the World Cup with Germany, didnt even qualify for the Qualifying Playoff and hes still there at the start of season 3

Rafa Benitez at Liverpool has been complete garbage for 2 seasons (they are usually about 6th or 7th) but hes still there

Manchester lol

Lol, bloody hell, how did you manage that? I'm taking a break from my usual Bristol City save with a new Man City one and I am 2nd halfway through the 1st season

No offence mate, but where have you screwed up to be 17th with the richest club in the world? :confused:

well i bought players like you do as you have loads of money and they were all different types such as model pros and determined and thigns like that so they didnt gel well and i tried getting the right formation but none ov them worked

Ask Mark Hughes that one, ftg87 :D

Lol, very good point

well i bought players like you do as you have loads of money and they were all different types such as model pros and determined and thigns like that so they didnt gel well and i tried getting the right formation but none ov them worked

Ah right, yeah sometimes things can just not go right, well, tbh mate in that situation I would just keep on trying, find a formation which your players are suited to and just keep tweaking things, you will hit it after a while and things should just fall into place

tbh im not actaully a city fan i just wanted to see what i could do with all that money at my disposal and obviously it didnt go well

Same here (although it's going fairly well for me :p) I just started it as sorta the opposite of my game with Bristol City, they never give me much money so it's nice be able to buy virtually whoever you want

i sense someone after our very own prince el niño

its not our fault we got a bad AI manager

He would not get in my Blackburn team. :p

Jimmyriddle, I was only joking. :D

Ftg, I knew you would say that. :D

What song stevieG? ;)

:o not the magnificently brilliant prince el niño? who you bribing?

Going on his form last season, ingame I mean obviously, I am happy with my strikers. 3 of mine each scored more league goals than him and 2 of them played less games. :D

Archived