FM 09 Causing my comp to crash!!!

First of all, you'll need to wait a little for some help. This is a forum, the more ploite you are and information you give, the more help you'll receive from other users.

Secondly -make sure you have all the patches for the game installed.

Thirdly - try and run the game in windowed mode, that may help.

If all that fails, try updating your Graphics card drivers and DirectX - details on how to do this in the Known Issues sticky thread.

Lastly, if that all fails, then you can try contacting Customer Services for a little help.

Cheers

Matt

Lastly, if that all fails, then you can try contacting Customer Services for a little help.

Emphasis on the word "try".

And, "a little help"? How about "as much help as is needed or can be humanly given"?

Sega's customer service is poor tbh. I raised a ticket on their website yesterday with regards getting a replacement FM08 disk, as suggested by Matt-SEGA and still haven't heard a dickie bird. I gave up and went and bought another copy. If Sega want to keep their customers then I'd advise them to sort out their customer services to start with.

My point is that "try" was a very apt word choice because you really will end up feeling like you're trying.

My other point was that you suggested approaching customer service for a "little help". That's pretty much what you'll get from them. They're not great when it comes to going the extra mile.

For what it's worth, that doesn't apply to you personally. That is based on my overall experience of Sega customer services.

I see.

If you've got a specific issue, let me know in a PM and I'll try and get it addressed, especially if they're not going too quickly.

feedthegoat - they normally try and reply to tickets within a working day as far as I know, but it was the internal team's first day back in the office yesterday so I guess they were busy.

I see.

If you've got a specific issue, let me know in a PM and I'll try and get it addressed, especially if they're not going too quickly.

feedthegoat - they normally try and reply to tickets within a working day as far as I know, but it was the internal team's first day back in the office yesterday so I guess they were busy.

Fair enough I suppose. But I'm happy now, as I'm back up and running with FM08, and getting very annoyed with my team :mad::p

I have no specific issues anymore. I'm running about forty leagues with no problems. I have issues with the game, but they're nothing to do with Sega. I'm a happy bunny, overall.

Me too. I have things that I'd still like to see improved, but that will never change.

Archived