help data editor how to make a god player ?!!!!!!!

hey i made a few players but they are quite temperamental and are very easy to being under pressure,

i.e

temperament 20

pressure 10

i always put 10 for these categories but i need help because if the category is bad like dirtiness then do you put 20 or 0?

and when you put a players current ability 200 and there stats all 20 how come that when you load the game the players are like 16 for everything???

help asap

thanks icon_smile.gif

Adaptability 20

Ambition 20 (depends, if you want him to stay at one club less)

Controversy 20

Determination 20

Loyal<STRIKE>i</STRIKE>ty 20

Pressure 20 (Means ability to handle pressure)

Professionalism 20

Sportsmanship 20

Temperament ~5

All mental attributes other than Dirtiness 20

All physical attributes other than Injury Proneness at 20

Originally posted by canvey!!:

Adaptability 20

Ambition 20 (depends, if you want him to stay at one club less)

Controversy 20

Determination 20

Loyal<STRIKE>i</STRIKE>ty 20

Pressure 20 (Means ability to handle pressure)

Professionalism 20

Sportsmanship 20

Temperament ~5

All mental attributes other than Dirtiness 20

All physical attributes other than Injury Proneness at 20

I'd have to disagree with a few of these. I've been running quite a few simulations to test out how each stat can change things.

I'd agree on most of these but: Ambition, while setting high is likely to make a player move often, if the club/board is also very ambitious and going well, the player can actually be less likely to leave. It's linked very closely with loyalty and the club's ambition. There are lots of combinations where having high ambition can be good. I'd set it around 10 if you want him to be stable.

Controversy: Basically set to low unless you want someone who complains all the time or over reacts when you fine them, ie. Set to 20 if you want a Warren Barton in your team.

Temperament: I set this high. It's doesn't mean he will be temperamental, the higher it's set the better the players temperament; ie less likely to over react. Give a player a temperament of 1, controversy of 20 and sportsmanship of 20 and you have a Paolo Di Canio on your hands. Give him a temperament of 1, controversy of 20 and sportsmanship of 1 and you will have a potential Vinnie Jones in your team. Top this up with agression of 20 and you'll get full monty nad squeezer.

The best way to find out is to try it. You may find that changing just one attribute can completely change a player. I have been suprised on quite few occasions where I have thought I was creating one type of player only to get another.

Archived